Friday, May 05, 2006

oh please tell me...

I found an interesting game in some chick’s blog. I used to play this game with my girl friends. Hee. Sometimes it’s very true/accurate. Maybe it’s coincidence. Maybe it was signs sent by the universe. :D either way, it is fun.What you do is set your MP3 player on shuffle and ask it (rather like a magic 8 ball with multiple-word answers) the following questions. As each question comes up, you read the next song title, which will be your answer.

1. How does the world see me?
Stickwitu – PCD [the world loves me? *tear tear* well don’t stick too close ya. I need my space]

“Nobody's gonna love me bette/, I must stickwitu forever/ Nobody's gonna take me higher/ I must stickwitu/ You know how to appreciate me/ I must stickwitu my baby/ Nobody ever made me feel this way/ I must stickwitu”


2. Will I have a happy life?
Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader [this is my happy happy song. *dancing my Chicken Little dance* come people, dance with me *doing my Saturday Nite Fever moves*]

“We like our fun and we never fight/ You can't dance and stay uptight/ It's a supernatural delight/ Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight/ Dancin' in the moonlight/ Everybody's feelin' warm and bright/ It's such a fine and natural sight/ Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight”


3. What do people really think of me?
Time After Time – Eva Cassidy [People think of me as a sad case? LOL if I fall you will catch me? well, okay but I gotta warn you, I am heavy and I ainn't your brother. Break your bones at your own risk :P]

“If you're lost you can look and you will find me/ time after time/ If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting/ time after time/ If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting/ time after time/ time after time”


4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Goodbye My Lover – James Blunt [I KNEW IT! I knew it! LOL. “I’m too sexy for this song” *wink*]

“You touched my heart you touched my soul/ You changed my life and all my goals/ And love is blind and that I knew when/ My heart was blinded by you/ I've kissed your lips and held your head/ Shared your dreams and shared your bed/ I know you well, I know your smell/ I've been addicted to you”


5. How can I make myself happy?
Rich Girl – Gwen Stefani [Show me the MOONNEEEYYYY!!! So true. I would be happy too if I could wear what Gwen wore in this video clip. hahahaha]

“If I was a rich girl (na, na....)/ See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl/ No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end/ Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl”


6. What should I do with my life?
Buses and Trains – Bachelor Girls [watch out for a train? fall in love again? Avoid chocolate and ciggies? :D keeping my fingers and toes crossed]

“So I walked under a bus, I got hit by a train/ Keep falling in love, which is kinda the same/ I've sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane/ And it felt so good, I wanna do it again/ Hey mum! Why didn't you want me?/ Cause I found boys were something I should have known/ They're like chocolate cake, like cigarettes/ I know they're bad for me, but I just can't leave them alone”


7. What would be a good advice for me?
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor [couldn’t be more appropriate! As long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive – so true]

“Oh no, not I/ I will survive/ Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive/ I've got all my life to live/ I've got all my love to give and I'll survive/ I will survive. Hey hey/ It took all the strength I had not to fall apart/ Kept trying' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart/ And I spent oh so many nights/ Just feeling sorry for myself. I used to cry/ But now I hold my head up high”


8. What is my current theme song?
I wish – Gabrielle [I wish I hit the Jackpot. I often watch you in the paper. My heart skips a beat every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday also on Special Draw days. LOL]

”I often watch you/ When you're least aware/ Even though I know/ It's really rude to stare/ Sometimes I find/ I just can't help myself/ 'Cos I want you/ want nobody else/ My heart skips a beat/ Whenever you are near/ And I just don't know/ What I'm gonna do”


9. What does everyone think my current theme song is?
Tell Me What You Need – Eve [You have lotsa money, I need lotsa money X5 ladies X10]

“Got What You Need/ So tell me what you need/ I Got What You Need/ So tell me what you need/ Tell me what you need/ I Got What You Need/ Tell me what you need/ I Got What You Need/ Now - ladies, ladies, ladies, ladies/ Ladies, ladies, ladies/ Ladies, ladies, ladies”


10. What song will play at my funeral?
All or Nothing – Athena Cage [*grin* I know it sounds morbid BUT I couldn’t think of any other song I would love them to play]

"Live your dreams, it's not as hard as it may seem/ you gotta work to get the cream/ on your hopes you must lean/ from your fears, you have to win yourself/ It's all or nothing, give your everything/ The hardest to recovery/ From the heartbreak of another kind/ I’m still drying my tears/ Getting over my own fears/ in my life, so I wanna make sure this time/ that I'm strong enough/ to give it my all”


11. What type of men do I like?
8th World Wonder – Kimberly Locke [and people say I'm demanding. :P where can I get one of these? Where?]

“Seven days and seven nights of thunder/ The water's rising and I'm slipping under/ I think I fell in love with the/ eighth world wonder/ yeah, yeah, yeaahhh”


12. What’s my day going to be like?
Wannabe – Spice Girls [err, it will be a day of miscommunications and confusions? I think this is a conversation between me and my 11 mth old son! *chuckle* Btw, what’s “wanna zigazig ahh?”]

“Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really want/ So tell me what you want, what you really really want/ I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want/ So tell me what you want, what you really really want/ I wanna [huh], I wanna [huh], I wanna [huh], I wanna [huh]/ I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ahh”


13. Why am I here?
Basket Case – Green Day [to complain and whine about nothing and everything all at once. Tough but I shall try my damnest best. LOL]

“Do you have the time/ To listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once/ I am one of those/ melodramatic fools neurotic to the bone no doubt about it”


14. What will people remember me for?
Take a Bow – Madonna [hmm, I am a Drama Queen who clowns for a side income. I could win an Oscar but I am lonely. *clap clap clap*]

“Make them laugh, it comes so easy/ When you get to the part/ Where you're breaking my heart [breaking my heart]/ Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown/ [Just make 'em smile the whole world loves a clown]/ Wish you well, I cannot stay/ You deserve an award for the role that you played [role that you played]/ No more masquerade, you're one lonely star/ [One lonely star and you don't know who you are]]


15. Are they people outside waiting to take me away?
All 4 Love – Color Me Badd [They’re taking me away because they love me. I AM BEAUTIFUL so they will use flowers to make me fill him full? LOL]

“I'm so glad you're my girl/ I'll do anythung 4 U/ Call U evry night/ And give U flowers 2/ I thank the Lord 4 U/ And think about U all the time/ I ask him everyday/ That you'll 4-ever B mine/ I wanna hold your hand/ 2 show U I'll be there/ I like 2 do the things/ That let U know I care/ I sing this lullabye/ 'Cause girl U fill me full/ I look into your eyes/ You're so beautiful”


16. What will this year be about?
When A Woman – Gabrielle [it’s already middle of the year and the only partying I did was zilch. I look like I just wrestle the Katrina and my whole body is aching. Oh well, I still got half the year right? *Crossing my other fingers and toes*]

“Driving down the highway/ Roberta, Donnie Hathaway, yeah yeah/ Playing on the airwaves/ As we're making our way/ We pull up to a red light/ Check the mirror for the last time (for the last time)/ I know I'm looking just fine and I feel all right/ 'Cos I know I'm gonna party tonight, yeah, baby”

No comments: