Monday, August 14, 2006

I need coffee

It has been a long long week.
The workload is tiring but bearable.
I have no idea where the time went.
I only realize it was gone when I needed more time to write.
By the time my world calms down, I am too tired to open my eyes, let alone think to type anything worth typing.

I had my confirmation appraisal the other day.
It went well.
I find it funny when my boss told me I am more intelligent that she thought.
*heh?*
Maybe because during the interview I kept my mouth shut most of the time. I think I also talked a lot of gibberish because I was nervous.
I am now unofficially a confirmed staff of this hotel.
*clap clap clap*
Trying to be optimistic, I believe this is a good thing.

The last few days is like a series of “Menjejak Kasih”
People whom I have not been in contact with and misses a lot suddenly reappears in my life.
The timing was almost/ perfect.
Perfect because I was thinking about them a lot and I miss their company
Almost perfect because I only managed to spend about 2 hours with Aida while making sure my son does not injure himself or trash the hotel room.
Very happy to hear everyone is doing well in their life.

Then I started to think.
Did I miss something?
Though I am very happy with the improvements in my life, I want it all and I want it NOW.
*sigh*

No comments: