Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a public holiday but I am in the office

*woohoo*
I finally got it.
I think I deserved it.
BUT I do not look forward to the workload.
I didn’t realize the scope of work I am taking over now.
It’s crazy.
I will however, do my very best.

The past few weeks have been extremely busy.
For a while I began to lose focus and started to forget things I needed to do.
Sometimes I don’t even know what I am thinking. Hee.

Thank goodness my next month’s schedule are not so hectic.
Well, at least at the moment it isn’t.
Can’t wait for the two occasion.
- The surprise anniversary celebration for my parents & surprise birthday for my mom.
- The island trip with my family.
I SO need a break.

(With the late nights and running around, I seem to be gaining weight instead of losing it) How UNFAIR is that? *tsk tsk tsk*

No comments: