Friday, December 14, 2007

All in a day's work...

I still haven't gotten the pics from my KL trip. *sighs*
Been really busy the past few days and this continue until end of the year.

It is now 9.10pm, am waiting for my dad to pick me up. My brain is in a coma. I've been staring at the screen for more than five minutes and I just don't know what to do. Hee. Am supposed to write a so-called important task and the deadline is today but the thing is so ridiculous, I want to print that email out and burn it.

Uploaded some pictures from the events I attended today. So... here's a little something. A glimpse to what my day was like today.

Morning event was a Christmas Charity Party for children from Sri Mengasih, Sabah Thalassaemia Society and Don Bosco. In the evening, I attended a press conference with Dewa 19, a popular band from Indonesia who are performing tomorrow at Stadium Likas.

Sure it was fun and somewhat interesting... but behind that smile and all is an entire different story.











No comments: