Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Chap Goh Mei

I wish life would be kinder not only to me but everyone else.

I really don’t get how the life system works but I feel those nice and kind people deserve a break. Don’t worry. I am not talking about myself here. Yes, I am aware I am neither nice nor kind. So stop whining.

Remember what I wrote? Everyone is someone else’s moral story? I have learned my lesson so there is no need for someone to be miserable for me. Really. I do not want to stay up at night thinking about other people’s problem. I have been doing that for the past few days, thank you very much. It sucks.

As much as I do not want to give a damn about other people’s business, I can’t stop my head from thinking. I can’t also stop myself from doing or not doing many other things.

Anyway, it’s no biggie being thirty. Life goes on. Everything is pretty much the same. I don’t know what I was expecting. Raining roses? Frogs singing sweet praises? *LOL* Maybe. I’ve been reading too many books and watching too many movies/cartoons.

I wanted to throw some orange peels at the sea but my friend told me that wasn't a good idea. Someone from the neighbouring island might pick it up. Hee.

No comments: