For some weird mental reason, I always dream of the washroom and before any of you “6 Js” ladies say anything, this has nothing to do with anything what so ever. Eh, why am I being so defensive huh? *LOL*
I’ve checked the meaning behind the dream and to sum it up, it basically means:
- You are experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to “relieve” yourself
- May symbolizes purification and self-renewal, emotionally and psychologically
- You are having difficulties letting go old emotions, and afraid others will judge and criticize
Now… it is very human for us to believe something we want to believe therefore we are able to see the connections no matter how idiotic it is. Trust me when I say I am very good at this. *whistles* Obviously there is some truth in that dream but surely I don’t need to dream of washroom to know all this kan? I mean, among all the good dreams I could be dreaming, I dream of washroom at least once a month instead. Is that even normal?
Talking about washrooms, have you ever notice the behaviors of the washroom users? Well, I don’t know much about the men, but some of the women users are really unbelievable. I’ll blog about that when I am not so… full. *errks*
Another very common dream I have are tornadoes. I’ve dreamed not one but multiple kick-arse tornadoes that scared the hell out of me even after I wake up. *shivers* I’ve dreamed being sucked into the strong whirling motion and I can tell you it wasn’t the best feeling in the world.
According to the experts, my dream can be translated as:
- You are experience some extreme emotional outburst and temper tantrums
- In a tornado: you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be meet with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications
- To see several tornadoes in your dreams represents people around you who are prone to violence outburst and shifting mood swings. May also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship
The combo of these two dreams is not a good thing eh? The funny thing is I always thought I’ve made peace with whatever that is bothering me. *LOL* Silly me.
Don’t worry. I don’t always dream of washrooms and tornadoes. Just the other night I dreamt of the sweetest thing which I am crossing all my fingers and toes hoping it would come true. *sighs*