Thursday, December 31, 2009

The final entry for 2009

Seven more hours before the year ends. The whole house is busy cooking and what not, while I sit in front of the computer wishing everyone a good year ahead, blah blah blah. Besides, from my years of experience, it is wise to stay away from all the commotion. I’ll stick to scrubbing pots and pans anytime.

Christmas was very good. It could be better, I know it could but I was just too exhausted to play the bubbly hostess.

“There’s no game this year, blah blah blah”. *sighs*
Oh well. We can’t make everyone happy can we?

2009 was a great year despite the whining. I am grateful for everything that had happened this year.

  • Executive Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management from UTMSpace
  • Best student award for the Executive Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
  • Went to Bali (My first overseas trip!)
  • Finally went to the Rainforest World Music Festival in Sarawak
  • Also finally went to Labuan
  • Achiever of the Month for May 2009
  • Had my first getaway with Ekiel to Pulau Manukan
The list goes on but this is all I can think of at the moment. Will update later.

For next year, I wish the year would still be kind to me. I have so many things to look forward to and among them are my Manila and Ho Chi Minh trip. *woohoo* Hopefully work will be better and there’s positive progress in other areas of my life. *winks*

2009 was great but 2010 will be better. I just know it will.
Happy new year people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.