Wednesday, September 08, 2010

waiting waiting and waiting...

I am pretty sure I have wasted 1/3 if not half of my by waiting.

I had to wait for the bus. I had to wait at the counter. I had to wait to use the bathroom. I had to wait for a promotion. I had to wait for salary. I had to wait to load the FB website. I had to wait to see the doctor. I had to wait for [ex] BFs. I had to wait for the SMS/call. I had to wait for the nurse to finally believe me that I am about to give birth. I had to wait for the traffic light. I have to wait for Ekiel to sleep before I can finish up my assignment. I have to wait when the sales person go looking for my size 10 shoes. Go toilet to ‘do business’ pun have to wait.


Semua larr
I have to wait.

So, what’s the moral of my story?

Ntah.
You wait larr until I figure it out..

I used to read like crazy but the past couple of years, I was distracted by many other things. Plus the price of a book in KK is crazy! But in KL, I begin to pick up that habit again. I went to this bookstore that sells excess books for half price and sakit my hati because I cannot afford to buy many books. I did bought one and I promise myself to buy at least one book every two months. Surely I can cut down my other unnecessary spending, like junk food and what not.

I haven’t read the book read, but it’s about a boy who made a different in a small town. I need the motivation to make positive changes in my life too. It’s tough but surely it will happen.

Now, I am reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, borrowed from a dear friend. For those who think I am a drama queen, read the book. I have so much to comment, but I only read the book half way. Since I am taking forever to finish it, it does mean it is not in my top 100 favourite books. However, I do relate to her in some level.

More on that some other day.

Raya is in two days. *woohoo*

Selamat Hari Raya everyone.

Maaf zahir dan batin.

Be safe.

I am so craving for ketupat and kuah kacang.

No comments: