Friday, January 18, 2013

Bluff

Among the many things I have wished and asked for, the Universe decided to listen and combine my blabbing about editing my mobile phone book and needing another clean slate.

“Universe, can’t you tell it was a bluff?”

I got my phone back. EVERYTHING but my photos (thankfully) is gone. All the saved messages, my apps, the contact numbers that I kinda need soon were gone. They didn’t even say goodbye.

And yes, I have mentally kicked myself in the arse for not “backing up” my mobile.
One should not take this kind of things lightly.
Lesson learned. The hard way.

I am happy about the phone but sad that within my two weeks missing, I did not get a single sms nor missed calls.

So I am going to pretend, that this is the Universe’s way of telling me go out and meet new people.
You know what Universe?
Challenge accepted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haνe you ever thought about including a little bit morе than just your articleѕ?
I meаn, what you say іѕ fundamental and
evеrything. Hoωever thinκ about if
you added some great ρiсtureѕ оr νideo сlips to give yоur posts more, "pop"!
Your cοntent is exсellent but with pics and videoѕ, thiѕ blog could definitеly
be one of the most benefіcial in its niche. Very
goоd blοg!

Haѵe a lоok at my web blog free phone number search by name

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This article could not be written any better!

Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept preaching about this. I'll forward this article to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a very good read.

Many thanks for sharing!

Here is my page; jackpot 6000 online gratis ()

Anonymous said...

Article writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with then you can
write otherwise it is difficult to write.



Have a look at my page :: free adress search

Anonymous said...

After I οriginallу left а comment I aρpear to have clicked on the -Notify me whеn new commentѕ
are added- checkboх and fгom now on everу
time a сomment is added I гecіeve four emails
with the еxаct same comment. Perhaps there is a
means you can removе me from that servіce?
Chеers!

Here is my homepagе; nummerupplysningen.se ()