After attending my Creative Writing Class, I realized I am just an ordinary writer. Not that creative after all.
Re-write the following sentences in your creative style (something like that larr) Blue is my answer. In red is the lecturer's.
1. Look morning is here.
- It’s another beautiful morning
~ Watch as Mother Nature slowly but surely lifts her black veil over the horizon, exposing the morning sun yearning to break free.
2. Watch the daylight clear the dark sky
- Celebrate the colors of the universe as daylight creeps over night
~ Watch as the piercing sunray melts the cover of darkness like butter to a flame
3. Look, a leaf is falling down being blown by the wind
- The leaf dances with the wind, celebrating a full life and another new beginning
~ Watch as a leaf detach itself from its host and glide down on cushion of whispering breeze
4. Smell the wet grass which is newly mowed
- Smell the sweet fragrance of nature as they mow the wet blanket of earth
~ Smell the aroma of freshly cut grass bathed by the softness of the morning dew
5. Listen to the sounds being made by the birds in the morning
- Listen to the birds as they sing songs of praises of another new beginning
~ Listen as the birds cheerfully greet the morning sun in a multitude of chatters only they understand
Oh dear. MY only explanation is, I don’t function very well in the mornings. HA.