Saturday, April 21, 2007

TGIS

I finally! got some free time to sit down and just do nothing. Pretty sure I could do something useful at this very moment, but I refuse to do so. I am tired. Tired. Tired. Been working through the weekend. Haven’t worked like this for a very long time.

I used to work crazy hours before but it was only a five-day week job. When I got home, I could just go to sleep without even thinking about it. Now I work 51/2 days a week and at least 10 hours a day, obviously not by choice. By the time I reach home wanting nothing but rest, my other "boss" is already waiting for me, determined that I entertain all his fancies and whims. Like dancing to the commercials or play ball at 9.00pm or give him a hi-five for a job well done for the 20th time. It’s crazy.

Every night, well almost every night I would look forward to go home and listen to him singing the Adabi (some spice manufacturer) commercial song or Menuju Puncak –AF (something like American Idol) and smile sheepishly when you tease him about it. Unfortunately, there are also times when I wish he would just leave me alone. I am a bad mother aren’t I? No need to give me that look, I am already feeling guilty about it among many other things.
###

I am taking TOO long to finish this entry. This is like the third day and I am still not finish. *rolls eyes* I am still tired. Sadly, that sluggishness is also accompanied by void. It’s not a bad feeling but it ain’t so nice either.

I had a weird dream last night. I cannot remember the details now, but I do remember that bit where a particular colleague kissed me. Heh? Anyway, this morning as I walked in to my office, I bumped into him and I felt so shy. *LOL* Thank goodness I am all about keeping cool and control. Otherwise I would turn around and avoid him the whole week. I know it’s crazy because it was just a dream and he doesn’t know about it, but I am like that.

No comments: