Sunday, August 31, 2008

sunday is not necessarily a day of rest

I’ve survived the first assignment and now I am struggling with the second one. I know it involves a lot of research, but I didn’t realize the information needed is DIFFICULT to obtain. *bangs head on wall*

So what can a woman do at a time like this? Take a deep breath, dive leg first with my eyes shut closely, crossing my fingers and hope that the universe would not turn this no-one-else’s-but-mine-fault dilemma into one of its tasteless joke. I am still blaming them for “hiding” that one question in that MT quiz the other day. *whistles*

What? Everyone claims they are a victim of circumstances. I do not want to be a killjoy and mess with the “if you can’t beat them, join them” system no?

The Internet is a world of information…
after today, I begin to doubt that.

I was watching the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympic 2008 the other day and something really impressed me. Nope, it’s not the performance nor the number of people gathered in that stadium that night.

Btw, how long do you think for the last person to get out of the stadium?

Anyway, I was impressed with the flags those flag bearer carried into the stadium. *LOL* I know, but it was just so… nice to see how smooth it was, not even a single crease in any of those flags. 204 large flags all nicely ironed.

I’ve attended a function serving 20 tables only and they can’t even use clean tablecloths let a lot iron them.

It’s those little things that make a woman like me happy.

To all Malaysian, Happy Independence Day.
*waves a well ironed mini Jalur Gemilang patriotically*

No comments: