Thursday, December 18, 2008

christmas is the time for l.o.v.e.

I *heart* Christmas again.
*goes all mushy*

I am at a point where I am neither concerned nor bothered about the little annoying details anymore.
Qua sera sera, whatever will be will be my friends. With this new found, well okay larr, with this occasional “wisdom” which gave me a good kick on my lazy arse, I am able to relax a bit and enjoy the little things in life.

Ekiel: Why you don’t give me Christmas present?
Me: Because it’s not Christmas yet
(Ekiel went to switch the fairy lights on the Christmas tree)
Ekiel: Nah, Christmas already
Me: Bagus you this…

(after picking me up at a mall)
Ekiel: Mommy, you didn’t go to work?
Me: No, mommy went to look for Christmas present
(Ekiel flicked me on the face)
Ekiel: Why you don’t bring me?

I am also having a great time with my *ahem* clique. Some of you know I am not the mushy type who calls/SMS people just because I feel like it. However, with them I am beginning to look forward for those SMS and phone calls. Gila eh. Even when I was in a relationship I didn’t bother about the “connection” this much. *sighs* It’s either I am getting old or… or it’s the damn unpredictable weather. It’s so hot these days, my common sense evaporated.
*whistles*

This doesn’t mean I don’t *heart* my other friends kay.
You guys larr live so bloody far.
*sticks tongue out*

No comments: