Thursday, February 05, 2009

bored...

I don’t know about the rest of you but I cannot remember the number of times I make promises I never keep or say things I never mean. The last time I check, the horns in my head had grown three inches. *sighs*


Why do we even bother to make promises we know we’ll never be able to keep? Why do we say things we don’t mean? Are we really that righteous; not wanting to hurt other people’s feeling? *head hangs in shame*


In a perfect world, boredom should never exist. With all the technology & gadgets, social & non-social activities & services and what not, AND with work, family & friends to entertained, how can anyone not find anything to amuse themselves?


Maybe if some people would pick up a book, or starts knitting, the world would be a happier place. Who knows kan? It’ll take their mind off the evil thoughts brewing in their head. Instead of wanting to do idiotic things, they’d be busy having a hobby.


Now, the problem is, when you’re bored and nothing interests you except for the things you cannot have. What should you do because I am BORED! This about to happen flu and fever is not helping either.

No comments: