Saturday, March 14, 2009

hungry

The Cherry Third Quarter Kinky Queen was craving for coke float yesterday. *rolls eyes* We literally went up and down the mall to satisfy this sudden craving of hers, which we did at KFC among all places. *LOL*

I didn’t mind the little adventure because this is what we do. I really enjoy our eating exploration and I tell you that woman can REALLY eat which is unfair because she is so skinny, I always tell her to hold on tightly to something on a windy day.

Since I am very desperate not to gain more weight before the Bali trip, I have to restrain myself from another eating fiesta with her. It’s damn difficult and I had to keep reminding myself Bali would not want to see a roasted dugong on the beach. I am so weak! *bang heads on wall*

Plus another friend is getting married this November in JB! *woohoo* I am so happy and excited for her. And for me too because that means I have another reason to go KL. *evil laugh* Not that I need a reason to go, but at least I don’t feel so bad for leaving Ekiel behind. I’ve promised another KL trip with him, but let’s wait till next year larr. Did I mention I am also going to the Rainforest World Music Festival? *woohoo*

*crosses every fingers and toes*

Life is definitely good indeed. Yes, despites the headaches and sleepless nights.

My current favorite Korean show. Chitchat of beautiful ladies where a group of foreign women who speaks fluent Korean discuss about life, men and everything else based on their cultural belief and background. It’s really fun! 

No comments: