Saturday, June 13, 2009

saturday morning

The problem is I don’t even know what I want anymore.
I know what I need but the universe will never make my life easy like that because karma is still biting me in the arse. Yup, it is still there, hanging tight and a little injured from all the sitting I’ve been doing still not letting my arse go.
*rolls eyes*

But like Sayuri’s (Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies) mantra in life,
“Welcome, Pain”.
It does sound a little depressing but I actually get it.
The phrase that is. I still don’t get her.

I just wish this phase would be over soon enough. It’s not like I do not want to do anything about it. Trust me when I say I’ll do bungee jump if it can clear this mess in my head. It’s like I’m neither here nor there and it’s not a good feeling. Best thing is, I am numb from all this… whatever you call it and that helps me to face the everyday headaches.

Yes, this is like the almost invisible rainbow that comes out after the rain.

Do I dare to wish…
I don’t know.
I could use a sign.
A damn big one so I would not miss it!

No comments: