Tuesday, August 10, 2010

aching august

I woke up in the middle of the night to a strange “tak” sound but I thought it was some noise from outside the house. However, in the morning when I woke up, there was a sharp pain on my right shoulder and that was four days ago. I am still in my “Robocop” mode. I try not to move so much but I sometimes forget about the pain and when that happens, *woohoo*.

And now I am a Robocop with flu and fierce temper.

It’s very difficult for me to even tie my hair, so that explains the very “messy” look. I also in dire need for hair treatment, but life is about priorities no? Sucks big time.

The temporary house is okay except for the distance and that weird smell. I tried spraying air freshener but the smell doesn’t last and we had to open all the windows, which unfortunately the bugs took as an invitation to the house. And some of those bugs are so alien. One day, when I am in a better mood, I shall go on a bug photography session. Go macro crazy.

I still owe my mom a lawn cut. Yes, I promised to cut the lawn with a lawn scissor because I thought it would be a good exercise, but seriously, it is a very dumb idea no? It’s not a lawn more like a football field and no matter how many times my mom commented on the sharpness of the scissor, it’s going to be a dreadful task isn’t it?

I blame the weird smell for making me temporary delusional.

I also blame the weird smell for making me sick.

*sighs*

Is it just me or is August not a prosperous month after all?

No comments: