Friday, March 31, 2006

Guess what I found in the internet yesterday? Hee.

Statue of nude Britney Spears giving birth. "Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston" is a life size statue by artist Daniel Edwards. It will be unveiled at Capla Kesting Fine Art in Brooklyn on April 7.

“Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston,” believed Pro-Life’s first monument to the ‘act of giving birth,’ is purportedly an idealized depiction of Britney in delivery. Natural aspects of Spears’ pregnancy, like lactiferous breasts and protruding naval, compliment a posterior view that depicts widened hips for birthing and reveals the crowning of baby Sean’s head.
What was she thinking? What was the artist thinking?
I find it scary but hey, I am no Britney Spears’ fan. To me, everything she does is crazy, desperate and sad. Ha.

First question. Did she really pose like that? When I was pregnant with Ekiel, I couldn’t even sit still for more than five minutes. How does she do it?

Second question. Did she really deliver her baby that way? I am very sure that bear rug thingy cost a fortune. Surely she wouldn’t want stains on it!

*tsk tsk tsk* The crazy things people do.

No comments: