Saturday, September 16, 2006

I miss him like crazy...

I don’t want to sound so mushy, but I miss my Ekiel *sob sob*
He is now “holidaying” in KL with my mom, dad and two sisters.
Well, they’re in KL for my sis’ convo and Ekiel is there because I couldn’t get off work to stay at home with him.
I call them almost three times a day, just to ask what Ekiel is doing and all.
Apparenly he doesn't even remember me. *sigh*
I tried talking to him, but he just listened and wouldn’t say a word.
He is having the time of his life because he is getting all the attention from his uncles and aunties.
Also because he gets to go out to new places everyday and he is bribed with biscuits and snacks to keep him quiet. *rolls eyes*

I should enjoy the “freedom” but honestly, I just don’t know what to do with the time and I am BORED. I am even am thinking of cleaning the house tomorrow. Tomorrow because today I am having a slight fever and flu because of the rain last night. I am too lazy and broke to go out.

Oh well. It’s not like I never parted with him before. My mom is so gonna make fun of me when she finds out. When Ekiel is at home, I sometimes act like I don’t care because I don’t want to pamper him so much. Honestly, I thought I would enjoy and appreciate this time off from late night tantrums, chasing after him making sure he won’t injure himself, entertaining all his whims and fancies. I actually miss all that.

I need to have a life. Soon.

Pic of him before and after his hair cut. I prefer the old hairstyle but EVERYONE is complaining he looks like a girl/asking if he is a girl -> so what la. He is my son and I like to see him looking like all “rugged” and messy! My mom got fed up and decided to cut his hair. I agreed thinking she will only cut the curls off. When she first tried cutting it, Ekiel ended up looking like a monk. She wasn't happy with the result (she claims she couldn't cut it properly) so she took him to the hairstylist. When I came home from work, I was shocked to see him looking like an accountant. Hee. My poor baby. I will protect you from you grandma the next time you start "looking like a girl". I promise.

No comments: