Tuesday, January 15, 2008

actively not

I spend my Saturday night playing SpongeBob Collapse and listening to my collection of favorite songs from Calendar Girl to Bohemian Rhapsody to Hey There Delilah. Though it’s raining outside, I am feeling rather warm. Maybe the flu/fever/cough is messing with my body because my temperature goes up and down like crazy for the past week.

Everyone is falling sick but there is no need to deliberately cough on my face just because you think it’s funny. *rolls eyes* I told you to cut it out but somehow you took it as your cue to further irritate me. Some people really need to grow up and learn some manners. *tsk tsk tsk*

I think my drinking exercises only made the flu/fever/cough bug stronger.
*cough cough* Great, now my throat hurts.
--
I’m on an eating spree and it’s scary. I would unconsciously grab a chocolate bar (and I don’t even like them!) or anything I could find and only realize what I was doing until I’m full/done. Hee. Well not really like that but the non-stop eating bit is true. *sighs* I need to learn to ignore my food craving. Why is it so damn difficult? I have five big events (so far) this year and we all know how hard it is for me to find anything decent (a.k.a. that doesn’t scare people away) to wear.

I just realize the culprit behind the craving, but I still think I should have more self control.

Today I am asked to fill in my own probationary performance appraisal. Wtf? Is this some kind of a test for me? No matter what I fill, it will surely become an issue. This is a sick joke and I have no tolerance for silliness today. *sticks tongue out* I think I’ll get someone to fill it for me.

According to someone, she doesn’t think I am an active person. Felt a little upset when I suddenly realize what she said was true. *LOL* The last time I play any sports (futsal) was over a year ago and that was an painful experience. I need to get my lazy arse do some exercise. I need and I must. Oohhh… the pressure.

No comments: