Thursday, January 17, 2008

Because I said so

The next person who says I’m choosy will get a good beating from me. *does karate chops* The funny thing is, it is always the women who tells me this. The men just shrug me off.

I was out of control for the past few days. My temper rose over the smallest thing especially when I am at home. Thank goodness I have enough common sense not to lose my cool. I am just tired of the second-class treatment not only in the office but also at home. It’s not their fault really, I know I am just being over sensitive over idiotic things. *hangs head in shame* Ohh, I don’t know. I’m just going to blame my hormones for this.

Have you ever gone through days not liking everything you do, see, touch, hear or eat? To make it worse, you don’t even know what you want. All you know is you don’t want things to be that way. Yes, my grouchiness is BACK with a vengeance.

I think as I get older, I am becoming more impossible.

X: The girl was shocked to hear me telling XboyX that I am in pain because I am having my menses.

Me: Why did you tell XboyX that? You hardly know him.

X: He’s a big boy. He should know the facts of life.

Me: Yeah, but he doesn’t need to know when you’re bleeding.

X: To me, it’s a natural thing. It’s not like I’m telling him about my vagina.

Me: …

I can never win this sort of argument. In fact I rather not win it if it stops the other person from continuing the topic. I don’t know what to say. I like to think myself as an open minded person but there has to be a fine line where the openness stops. To tell your other half or even your good friend is understandable. But to tell someone you barely know… what will that person do with that info anyway? Maybe to run far far away from you.

I’m sorry but I am so damn bored. *arrgghhh* *bangs head on wall*

So many things I could do but my mind and body just refused to do it. Maybe I need to start yoga or pilates. *LOL* Yeah right. Who am I kidding?

Last night I watched Because I Said So by Diane Keaton (Something’s Gotta Give), Mandy Moore (A Walk To Remember), Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls), Piper Perabo (Coyote Ugly), etc. It’s about a meddling mother who tries to set her daughter up with the right man so her kid won't follow in her footsteps. I love the fantastic casts, and the simple but witty storyline/script. I also love their wardrobe.

Gabriel Macht who played Johnny is hot. I wish Johnny exist in real life.

No comments: