Friday, June 06, 2008

You could be the world's next top model!

Among my many dreams as a child was to be a model. I never perfected the pout so I packed that dream and ship it off to the Land of IFs.

I admire those ladies who diligently join one beauty contest to another. I cannot remember ever being that determined to do anything in my life. Before, I used to think being a model was an easy job but now I know better thanks to television.

There are many beauty contests around but nothing beats the Look Of The Year, an online beauty contest open to anyone around the globe.

The best part is, though the winner will walk away with USD10,000, every participants has an equal chance to be discovered by model agencies. Imagine walking down the runaway of big fashion shows in Paris, New York or Milan!

So, if you’re young and beautiful and dreaming of becoming the next world’s top model, join Look Of The Year as this is the beauty contest that will open the door of the international modeling world to you.


So, what are you waiting for?

No comments: