Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF... righhhhttt...

The office is so cold, my butt is freezing!

*shivers*


My throat and chest hurts.

This is the price I have to pay for last weekend.

Worth every cough if you ask me.

*cough cough cough*


I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about nothing in particular really and the whole world just *swoosh* me by. Well, not the whole world because certain things just do not want to leave me alone. *ughh*


Mostly is work related so I am not going to discuss about that.


I am so out of touch with the rest of the world, I have no idea what is the latest news everyone is buzzing about. Oh, other than Madonna and Guy Ritchie’s divorce of course. I don’t know why people would want to talk to me about that. Do I look like I care? *raises one eyebrow*


October is almost over and I still have not achieved anything in my New Year Resolution list. *freaks out* I think I will go home and burn that damn list. *grins*


Who’s brilliant idea was it anyway?

Dang. I have to work this weekend.

No comments: