Saturday, May 15, 2010

sore losers

I spend roughly an average of 10 hours in the office every day. Well, this is not by choice of course. I have to work around other people’s timing to get a lift to and from work.

It is sad to know that most of us are spending more time with our colleagues than our own family kan?

Anyway, because of this reason, I personally feel that it is important to have colleagues that you can click with, preferably one with common sense, manners and of course FUN to be with. Sadly, we cannot choose our colleagues. Don’t ask me how and why your management hires incompetent people with attitude problem because I don’t know. All I can think of is “balance”. If all the intelligent people work in one organization then they’ll take over the world! But you know the idea of them taking over sounds better than some idiotic politician with their personal agenda. Hee.

Anyway anyway, in my 10 years or so of *ahem* “professional” life I have encountered many types of colleagues.

The Blondes

The Arse Kisser

The Back Stabber

The Show Off

The Paranoid

The Story Teller

The Whiner

The Loser

The Slacker

and many more.

Of course not all of them are bad. I have found many good people at work who became good friends of mine.

Although I whine and b***h about people who makes my life miserable at work, I have never been in a situation where I am reminded about my position in the organization just because the management thinks I am more competent than the other so called management team.

No this is not about me because where I am, people are happy I am doing more work than them especially with my pay. *sticks tongue out*

If jealousy is the motive, OMG get a life people. Don’t embarrass yourself by being so bloody immature. If you want the glory than for once DO WHAT YOU ARE PAID TO DO.

Duh. Even kids can figure that one out.


Idiots sticks together because they know, on their own, they will not survive.

No comments: