Thursday, June 17, 2010

updates

My hormones were drunk the past few weeks.

Hence the hiatus. I wish I was in an exotic location far away with a gorgeous gorgeous man but instead I was at home with a stinky stinky boy who amuses me with little antics.


Ekiel: I miss my school. I miss eating the cookies. I miss drinking the milo. Good times. Goooooooddddd timeeeess.


I was staring at the calendar counting the days before my much needed vacation when I realised half the year has already *swoosh*ed by. However, I wasn’t sad because my life was a steady track of ordinary-ness for the past six months. I was sad because I couldn’t care less.


The only thing I can do when everything goes wrong is not to lose my head because if I did, I would end up in CI channel – Snapped: Woman Who Kill, With A Stapler.


I also have developed an extreme loathing for loud-annoying-attention-seeking sigh. So that wasn’t helpful. It’s difficult when everyone else seems to think they are carrying more weight of the problems of the world on their shoulder. * loud-annoying-attention-seeking sighs* Hee.


Anyways…


*courtesy of SHR

I attended the 10th Palliative Care Association Dinner & Show featuring 100% Kylie. Honestly, it was great when Lucy sang Kylie’s hit songs. It brought me back to my weird big hair and even weirder colourful wardrobe phase. When she wasn’t, it was okay larr and when she went backstage to change, it was so-so. I was expecting something like or even better than SYTYCD but maybe the stage was a little too small for a WOW performance.


Btw, when I say weird colourful wardrobe, think matching blouse and top with island and coconut tree print. Of course, at that point of time I just listen to the Wardrobe Director aka my mother.


Ekiel celebrated his 5th birthday few Sundays ago. I managed to make that boy super excited by throwing a Ben10 themed party. I love the boy so much I even make a piƱata from scratch from balloons, starch glue and newspaper. My mom told me to make it thicker so they can play it longer, but it backfired because it was too hard, my sister had to poke a hole and ripped it apart. The Mamee and jelly didn’t survive the beating.


The floating Ben10 octopus


Have you register yourself [and your family & friends] for the 7K Run? *winks*

No comments: