Wednesday, September 10, 2008

tornado in KK?

To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums.

I just want to laugh myself silly. If I don’t believe in the symbols of dreams before, I would believe them now.

Three more months before the year ends. *freaks out* I have achieved nothing in my 2008 Resolution List. Zip. Nada. *sighs*

And I sometimes ask myself why am I “stuck” when everyone else is moving advancing so quickly.

How do I cure this procrastination “sickness” of mine? It’s not that serious, yet, because I am still able to finish an important task or a task that involves other people. However, when it comes to doing things for me, I take forever to get it done.

Does this mean I don’t love or respect myself enough? *gasps sarcastically*

*in deep thoughts*

Everyone is stressed out. Some fakes it, but you can always tell who’s really worried and who’s just looking for sympathy. *rolls eyes* I am tired with all the unnecessary headaches; I sometimes lash it out on the wrong people. That wrong people would be my son especially. It’s not really his fault but once he starts his “aggressive persuasion”, I’d lose my cool.

Why do we keep quiet when people bully us and hurt those who only want our attention and what are best for us?

*sighs* I don’t like what I’ve become at work but I am just fed up. Yet, it still didn’t change anything. In fact, I am now labeled as “negative” and “trouble maker”. I’ve gone through that “negative” label before (not negative but more pessimistic in my personal life) but “trouble maker” is something new to me. *claps hand*

I don’t know what to do. Should I fight even harder or pretend everything is just fine? I need to get myself a “magic bowl”.

No comments: