Saturday, April 18, 2009

in a million?

The moment they announced “Amylea” my heart just sank. Wth? I felt slightly disappointed, though I am sure she felt it million times more. Her expression says it all. Kudos to her for being so poised and calm on stage and I am sure that is not an easy thing to do. I would have cried my mascara out. *grins*

Though I am sad to see Amylea go, I am HAPPY because it is very apparent who deserves to be in the final no? Come on people. Don’t you want to have a FANTASTIC final where two very talented people going all out? I’m sure Esther and Tomok has PLENTY more to offer and I just cannot wait to see what they will do.

For the other two, well… it’s the same thing week after week and I don’t know how long more can I take that screeching sound. Don’t get me wrong, I think he is talented for not many people would be able to hit that note. I’m just saying that is all he’s been doing. As for the other one, he just looked so lost on stage. Someone should give him a map.

No comments: