Tuesday, April 07, 2009

love & snails

I was doing laundry the other day when Ekiel told me there’s something in the pail. He pestered me to have a look, so I went to peek thinking it was just some bug.
However, sticking on the pail were two garden snails making love. *LOL* Do you call it love making? *thinks hard* Reproduction activity? Hee.

Ekiel: Mommy, what is that?
Me: Oh, siput babi bah this.
Ekiel: What they doing?
Me: Err… they’re dancing.
Ekiel: Why they dancing? No music?
Me: Got, you cannot hear.
Ekiel: Because they small?
Me: Eh, enough larr you this. So many questions.

The whole reproduction process was weird though. Ekiel and I squat down to see one garden snail produce a marble like thingy while the other garden snail “swallow” it and vice versa.

The first thing that crossed my mind was, “wah, so very the fair and square one”. Hee. Wish all relations are like that though. Not just one sided bit.

The other day, a friend said something that made me think. His gf wanted to get her fifth tattoo but he didn’t like the idea because according to him, her aura will be bigger than his and he would not be able to control it.

I know that may not make sense to a lot of people, but he does have a point – balance. Everything is about balance. Give and take. *wonders why am I talking about this*

No comments: