Tuesday, August 28, 2007

tuesday already?

*stretches*
Today will be another LONG day.
I knew this the moment these people delay my work.
*bangs head on wall*

Don’t these people get restless night worrying about their piling work?
I do. It’s unhealthy but I just can’t help it.

Oh, before I forget I need to apologize to everyone whom I did not contact while I was in KL. My reasons are lame so I am not going to offer any explanations. All I can say is, if you disown me, I understand. *hangs head in shame*

Also to people I have not contacted here in KK, my apologies.

I feel a little bit better.

I am thinking of doing a little project. I am not sure if I want to do it for Christmas or maybe something for next year. I am worried I will only finish this project half way because I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Remember my Learning a New Language project? *whistles* I want to use my free time to create something meaningful. No, I don’t think I have been watching too many Oprah. Let me think more about this larr.

No comments: