Thursday, November 05, 2009

I like this Thursday

It feels as if the weight of the world is on my shoulder. Yes, very the drama queen of me. *sticks tongue out*

I am still tired. Still dragging myself around, trying to fix one thing at a time. Things that cannot be fixed are kept in separate paper bags, held tightly in my left hand. Once in a while, when I feel like it, I will empty one of the paper bags and give it another attempt. So far, I am holding about nine different paper bags. *woohoo* How exciting is that?

BUT despite the whining, I am happy. Tired but, happy. It’s a constant battle though. One can easily be sucked into the hole of depression. Been there, done that, my friend. I just have to focus on the good things. And people.

Surround yourself with happy positive people/things, those are the things that will keep you sane.

No comments: