Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mean Me

Someone told me that when you’re sick, your body is trying to tell you to slow down. The body should tell my boss that because I already know I need a break. No point nagging at me if my boss keeps dumping me with work. It’s not like I am given a choice to say no to any their ridiculous requests. So here I am, in pain, trying to look like I care about my job and am forced to listen/watch these people playing "boss" because he feels he’ll make a better boss than our current director. He.Will.Never.Be.As.Good.As.The.Current.Director. He’s also a wuss for declaring war while the director is on a holiday. Of course I will never tell him that because if I do, he will stab me with Rambo knives not only on my back but also from every possible angle. And I am a pretty big target.

*sighs*

As my friend shares her very busy social life and her strings of admirers, I caught myself thinking, "She ain’t that great and she still have men falling at her feet. What the hell is wrong with me?" *hangs head in shame* I know it was a mean thing to say, but it was a very spontaneous reaction. Honest.

She is a lovely girl, fyi. And I AM very happy for her.

I am not going to make any excuse for my behavior. I am already embarrassed enough even if I didn’t say it out loud.

I am usually very nice.
I swear.

No comments: