Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday's ranting

What do you do when you don’t feel like going to work?

I am so tempted to call-in sick BUT I will be talking a three-day leave this month. I need to finish my work so I could go on leave in peace. *vomits blood*

I HATE handed over tasks. You don’t know the head or tail of the job and yet you’re expected to execute without fuss and difficulty. Do I look like the Fairy Odd Parents? I also absolutely HATE it when I am given a job that is already f***ed up and expect me to fix the problem. You know what else I hate? People who are involved in the task from the very beginning but hasn’t got a freakin’ clue about anything when you ask them the status of the job. And they go all teary and emotional because they feel pressured when they have given their heart and soul to the task and yet I accused them not doing their job. *bangs head on keyboard*

It’s silly isn’t it?

No comments: