Sunday, April 15, 2007

just a short one

Insane.
The only word I could think of to describe the past week.

I don’t get it. I don’t understand why some people have nothing better to do than to create ridiculous stories about someone. If you have anything against anybody, criticize him/her. It’s natural to complain about other people’s behavior that you dislike. But OMG, don’t make up stories. It’s childish and unprofessional. I am really frustrated because at the moment I am that anybody.

When I first heard the drama, of course I was pissed off. After a while I feel sad. Now I think it’s funny and stupid. You would think two educated women who are in their late thirties would have something better to do or at least the common sense.

I will not give them the satisfaction by behaving like them. I shall handle this situation calmly and professionally even if it kills me.

No comments: