Thursday, February 11, 2010

the day before i turned 32

I miss blogging. Words would swirl in my head but the moment I want to craft them nicely, they went hiding. Okay, laziness has something to do with it too. *whistles*

Many things had happened in the past few weeks. Not necessarily about me, but the world in general. It is sad to see tragedies happened, but it is even sadder to hear people making assumptions about them. Not everything that had happened happens the way you think.

I am still learning not to jump into conclusions too. *head hangs in shame*

I am a year older tomorrow. *woohoo* Unfortunately, this migraine would not stop and not only my head aches, my face begins to hurt too. The gastric is not helping either. *sighs*

Maybe I worry too much.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day. This year, I know what I want when I blow out the candles. Over the years I’ve only asked for one thing. When I think about it carefully, that birthday wish is granted every year.

Between you and me, I do hope some people would remember my birthday. *keeping my fingers crossed*

No comments: