Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last weekend

The whole weekend crawled painfully. Working only made it worse but after the whole deal is over; you’d realized it is not that bad after all. Tiring? Sure. Headache? Definitely. Will I do it again? Well, I don’t have a choice do I?

I just dislike it when you do everything singlehandedly correct and something beyond your control happened, people just focus and remember that for a very long time. *sighs*Why do I care so much? I don’t really but some people are just pissing me off with their accusing questions when they are not doing anything at all!

*thinks happy thoughts*

For some reason, I am so into One In A Million this season. Maybe because the contestants were different from the usual reality show participants we see year after year, show after show. I guess my need for change is still taunting me and when I see something different, I get very excited. Hee.

Yes, I am still thinking of a new hobby.

Anyway, I was surprised to see Esther at the bottom three last week. Wth? I wonder what happen to all the loyal Sabahan sms voters? With the two Sabahan contestants out from AF.7, who else are they voting for?

I know reality show is not about kenegerian and what not. BUT it is a known fact that this is the reality of reality shows and Sabah is always the top of the list when it comes to SMS votes. Unless there are people who actually voted NO for Esther which is so very the money-making strategy by some people if you ask me. Well, IT IS NOT their FAULT if some voters actually buy that gimmick kan?

Though I do think Esther’s performance was a little too much, I still think she deserves to be in the final because she is awesome. Though Tomok’s performance is pretty much the same week after week, but he still performs brilliantly, and same goes with Amylea though she has her up and down moments, she is still very good too.

We need to give these people a chance.





No comments: