Monday, January 16, 2012

entry one 2012


I was the Christmas grouch and paid my Karma during the New Year.
So this year, I promise to be nicer during the holidays.

Ekiel started his Year One with much excitement. By 2nd day of class, he was determined not to go to school. Ever. It was really difficult to convince him that education is the best thing I can give him.

He even went all ‘reverse psychology’ on me.
“I don’t need anything else except you and my family mommy”.
“I miss you so much”.
“All I need is your love”.
Yes, such a sweet talker that boy.

I do feel bad I don’t get to spend much time with him during the first few days of school. In fact on the first day, I had a function and was only able to send him to class and pick him up the first day. Second day onwards went downhill according to my mom.

One time, in between his sobs, he brought it up, about me not making time for him and what not. My heart breaks but I really had no choice. *sighs*

If this is how the rest of the year will be like, I will lose my sanity in a couple of weeks. The only thing I am very certain at this point.

Cannot believe CNY is coming soon which means…
 I am not ready.


No comments: