Monday, March 03, 2008

the other night...

Someone asked me why I did not blog about the outing we had few weeks ago.
The answer is simple. I do not know how to describe that night. Not without shaking my head, roll my eyes and smiling like a 16 year old girl.

For my birthday, a friend invited a few guys (because I am such a sad case) on my behalf. I gave her two names, of guys whom I thought was cute. Don’t start about “looks is not everything” because I’ve been given that speech too many times. I know the argument inside out. *sticks tongue out*

Anyway, one showed up. *cheers* The Broken Japanese Anime Hero even gave me an angpow which was so cute. Of course I refused it because I felt that if I take it; it’ll be like a twelve year old birthday.

Like every men I meet, The Broken Japanese Anime Hero broke down and started pouring his heart out. To my friend at first, but I wanted to be the heroine so I forced myself in the conversation. *evil laugh* I have this thing about nursing broken people. Besides, she wasn’t interested, or so she said. *whistles*

Towards the end of the night, after the constant messages and calls he received, The Broken Japanese Anime Hero was “allowed” to go home because it wasn’t fun anymore.

Yes, the above story has gone through Lala Land censorship board but there wasn’t much to be censored anyway.

Last night (might as well get this blogged as well), we had another outing. The Cherry Third Quarter Kinky Queen and I arranged another thing with some friends. The word I would use to describe last night is funny. I’m sorry but when I think about it, it was funny.

So, the important guest was no show. Instead he hooked us up with his friends. Aren’t you laughing already? Then, the I Don’t Trust Women Anymore But I Cannot Be Trusted Too narrated us his love history. He lost his virginity at sixteen. *evil laugh* I didn’t know what to do with the information so I thought I’d share it with everyone.

Some people think I made it up when I tell them I am the official counsellor for drunkard men in any of the entertainment outlet. I must have a sign across my forehead that says “I care!”.

The I Don’t Trust Women Anymore But I Cannot Be Trusted Too gave us the permission to do whatever we please, which by the way is NOT THE WAY TO A WOMAN’S HEART!!! Sadly, I have heard almost the same line three times this month.

What happened to romance?
Did he move to the moon?

After the two outings, I don’t think I will be going out anytime soon.
It’s tiring. Though I enjoyed myself, it wasn’t what I’ve imagined or hoped it would be.
*whistles*

No comments: