Thursday, June 18, 2009

happy faces



I love this photo.

My sister was leaning against my dad when Ekiel dragged a chair and did the same to her.
It is very rare to get a photo of my dad laughing like that. Despite his quiet nature, my dad can be very funny.


Happy Father’s Day dad.
I’m thinking Bah Kut Teh. What say you?


Talking about Father’s Day, I had a headache the other day on the date. It is the third Sunday of June. I know that. Some people know that. And just because someone decided to make their own date or maybe it was an error on their side, who knows, it doesn’t mean we have to follow their date as well. I don’t understand why some people are just so ignorant and just follow what other people do blindly.


Like my mom would say, “If your friends jump off from the bridge, would you follow?”.

She got a point there people.

No comments: