Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what the...

Ekiel: Mommy, what the hell is that?

Yes, my four year old vocabulary is very colourful these days. We’ve reduced his cartoon time. I think I should find things for him to do when the rest of us watch the other TV show kan? TV shows and the songs he listens to from the radio.


I said shush girl

Shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips”


That boy could remember lyrics better than I do.


The weather is still mad. I don’t have to blog about that because everyone else is complaining about it. Work is still work. I don’t have to blog about that either.


Life is still a roller coaster ride. Though I must say the past few months the ride is pretty interesting. However, that “interesting” was not what I expected or how I wish it would be. Nevertheless, at least the ride was somewhat fun.


Dear Universe,
What’s with the constant headache?

Give us a break will you?

No comments: