Saturday, September 04, 2010

a quick one

It’s like I’ve disembarked the express train of reality for the twelve day break and now, after three days, I am still struggling to catch up and hope back onboard because if I don’t, there’ll be trouble.

For the trip, my brother borrowed me his DSLR camera which I had a blast using.

I don’t know how the other photographers do it but at one point, the camera sling got tangled underneath my raincoat and I was choking for air.

So very the jakun kan?

*LOL*


notice my face when I take a photo? *Hee*


Well, the photos are up in my FB already.

I took about 800 photos but only about 500 of them turned out acceptable.
I need more practise.

So, anybody wants to donate me one (dslr camera)?

*whistles*

in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh City, District 1

Will blog about the trip one of these days.

I am still structuring my sentences but don’t expect a detailed entry because, the Vietnamese language is a hard one for me. I can’t pronounce nor remember the names of the streets. We didn’t even learn how to say ‘thank you’ in Vietnamese. *head hangs in shame* Most Vietnamese don’t speak English either which makes it a little awkward

Overall, it was a great trip but I would not say I will return anytime soon.

I can’t wait for the 2nd Holiday for The Lims in February and of course, the 1st Road Trip for The Lims is happening in December. *woohoo* *keeping fingers crossed*

No comments: