Thursday, March 08, 2007

thursday a bore

I have an article with a deadline but I have no idea how to write it. I love writing but I am no expert in report writing. What can I write about a crash that happened thirty-one years ago? With little information I am lost. How am I going to hand in a three-page article on this? *banging head on keyboard*

I was watching CSI last night and I found one scene a little too... I don’t know. You tell me.
- A man died. Victim’s wife was upset, obviously.
So, this is pretty much like the real life right. But what I find surprising is when the wife said something like "How are we (she and the children) going to survive? Who’s going to pay the bills, petrol, house loan..."
I find this disturbing because her husband just died and all she worried about is her finances? Yes, I know people handle "situations" differently. I just hope when I die, people would cry for me and not other things.

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt my brother’s girlfriend told me I have a secret admirer. Hee. I asked her to describe the admirer to me. She said he has long hair, up to his knee. Wtf? Even in my dreams I can’t escape universe’s little jokes on me. *sigh*

Happy International Women’s Day.
I love being a woman because all I need to feel good about myself are some make up and a pair of high heels.

No comments: