Thursday, July 26, 2007

this and that

Okay.
Something big is happening around here and I am not sure I am allowed to share it, so all I’m going to say is “HEH”?

I guess, no matter how good you are, you are still dispensable in an organization this big. It makes me wonder about my place here. I hope when I go it will be because I want to go and not because I was asked to.

Anyway.
Nothing much had happened since my last entry except for the big thing I mentioned earlier.
It’s sad when the only thing exciting happen to me has something to do with work.

These days, I tend to hide in my own world. When people around me go on and on about everything, my mind would drift, into things, some I am shy to talk about and there are times when my mind drifts into nothingness. I could sit there pretend like I care but I am already out of this world. You could leave a message but don’t expect me to get back anytime soon.

I know some people think I am crazy but why should I worry about what they think?

It’s a great feeling to be able to just “go” but it can be scary when you go momentary amnesia when you come back. Or is that just me? Have you ever woken up one day and forget who and where your are? No? Really? Then you don’t know what you’re missing.

This entry is really pointless.

If my son could read he would say “Not funny” while giving me “OMG, you’re an idiot” look.
A smart boy that one.

His newfound passion, singing.
He could only sing the last word of the phrase.
“(I love) you... (You love) me.... (We are happy) family....”
Yeah, it’s cute.
But trust me, you would think otherwise after the 100th time especially after midnight.
And he is one persistent boy.

No comments: