Monday, April 25, 2011

S&M appropriately

One of the national BM newspapers launched their local edition last Sunday and I was there for ‘work’ purposes

For me, the highlight of the event was not the launch gimmick or the not so great performance or even the comical ‘frame’ show by the ‘princesses’ who needs a lesson or two in modeling.

Never in my craziest moment would I imagine Rihanna’s S&M as the ‘soundtrack’ of the souvenir presentation to the Guest of Honor who happens to be the Deputy Chief Minister of Sabah.

Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
S*x in the air
I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me

… while the GOH poses for the media with his souvenir.
*LOL*
It was priceless.

By the way, public places should use the censored version of this and any songs. I caught Ekiel singing to the uncensored version of Forget You he heard from the mall. *bangs head on wall*

No comments: