Saturday, August 26, 2006

Having a bad day?

Some people don’t understand why anyone would wanna tell the whole world about their personal life.

I agree. Only crazy people would do that. Hee. I blog because I need a way to channel my frustration. I swear I am not like this in person. *whistles* I do try my damnest best to be optimistic and cheerful and all that because I just feel there is no point in arguing or retaliating. You scream at the top of your lungs, accusing and defending yourself and then what? You only embarrass yourself kan? I rather find a way to rectify whatever it is that is needed to be done, whine about it on the net and move on with my life.

And that is how I keep myself from stealing car tires and hitting anyone with my slippers.

Considerate. Thoughtful. How hard is it? When people tell me I am thoughtful or the sensible one, I was like, "OMG. I am boring". Hee. I didn’t realize it was actually somewhat a compliment. Okay, maybe it was sarcasm BUT I AM TYRING TO BE OPTIMISTIC here. Anyway, it saddens me to see how some people demand other people to be considerate and nice to them when they themselves fail to demonstrate the "love". *tsk tsk tsk*

I understand fully how you feel when you’re having a bad day BUT you do not try to spread it to everyone you see kan? It is really tiring to entertain these people. Taking a lot of my patience and wit too especially these days when I don’t have the time to vent out my frustration via blogging. So last night, I snapped and who was my victim? My mom. I know she only has the good-est intention but she commented/attacked my most sensitive battle – my weight. Oh well, I will try to make it up to her.

I am gaining weight by the minute. Life is so bloody unfair. I don’t think I eat THAT much. *whistles* I don’t know. Food is the only comfort I know these days. "I’m having a bad day" *munch munch munch*
"I’m bored" *munch munch munch* Food is Friends. I’m craving for some pasta. *banging head on table*

No comments: