Friday, November 09, 2007

Last Sat...

I attended the Palliative Care Association Annual Charity Dinner & Concert at the Grand Ballroom, The Magellan Sutera last night. Performing at the dinner were The Former Ladies of the Supremes. Yes, that Supreme where Diana Ross was once a member of.

If you’re not a fan of the Supremes, then you may not enjoy the night so much. I only know a few of their songs but I did enjoy their amazing vocals. I mean these ladies are in their fifties/sixties? Their vocals can put many of our artists to shame. There’s that one particular slow number they sang that took my breath away. It was just beautiful. It was one of those moments I wish I were with someone special. *winks*

“I stayed the whole show because of this *points her glass of wine* otherwise I would have long gone”

Seriously? No offense but why do some people allow the fancy water controlling their life?

I am taking too much time to finish this entry. *head hangs in shame*

Anyway, I enjoyed myself. Despite the "surprises" with my dress, I managed to get it fixed the night before. The midnight altering was worth it. Honestly, I loved the reactions I get. No, I wasn't the most beautiful in the room, but I guess people were just taken aback to see me in something other than my uniform. See, I do cleaned up good. Just because I don't have the need to look pretty all the time, it doesn't mean I can't or I don't know how. Hee.

I don't know if those were a positive or negative reaction though. I'll just pretend it is all good. And yes people, I too have boobs. *tsk tsk tsk*

No comments: