Thursday, November 22, 2007

my wish list

I have never made a birthday or a Christmas present wish list. Wait, I did tell my sister what to get me for Christmas because she buys lousy gifts. Her words not mine. But every year I only asked for Harry Potter books (btw, she is buying me the final Harry Potter book for this Christmas *yay*) so that doesn’t count as a list but more like an item. *whistles*

A few friends of mine have a wish list for practically everything so I thought why not. It’s not like I am asking anyone to buy for me anything from the list. Maybe if I wish a little louder, the wish would come true because obviously keeping it to myself don’t work.

This is a combined list because I couldn’t think of a reason why it should be a separate one.

My Birthday/Christmas Present Wish List

1. 3G phone (preferably Sony Ericsson)
I bought my current phone four years ago. It survived many horrible incidents even the one where my son threw it across the room and the phone housing/battery/sim card was everywhere. The phone has been very good to me but it didn’t survived the last episode and now no one on the other side of the phone can hear me no matter how loud I scream my head off.

Why must it be a 3G phone? Most 3G phones has everything and this is a wish list, so why not?


2. Laptop
My only wish is for the laptop has a WiFi connection. A laptop would be nice so I don’t have to wait in line for the computer at home when I want to blog and I also don’t have to write my thoughts down on a piece of paper before transferring it to PC. With a laptop I could also do so many other things like playing computer games or watching a movie when my dad/mom/siblings hog the remote control and watches the news/Indonesian soap opera/football/MTV/Channel V/etc. Take your pick.

I somehow imagine my life would be much productive if I have a laptop. I don’t know why.


3. Digital camera
Since my camera’s mysterious disappearance, life hasn’t been the same. No, I don’t miss taking pictures of myself. Okay, I admit I do somewhat miss that. *evil laugh* What I miss most are my son’s pictures. His last pictures were taken during our Manukan trip and he had grown so much since then. *sigh* I wish I took pictures of him dancing to Sean Kingston’s Beautiful Girl or his excited reaction when he saw the big balloon (bigger than himself) I bought back for him. Oh well.

Would one of those RM3K++ camera be too much for a wish list?


4. MP3 player
So I could listen to some music during one of those sleepless nights.

It’s kinda lonely you know.

I couldn’t think of anything else. Well, I can, but let’s keep the list short by putting the important things only.
*winks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u have a nice wish list Lala....betul tu, i seem to function completely after i got my laptop with wifi installed.

Everything is crammed in it. LOL