Saturday, February 09, 2008

Third day of CNY

Happy Chinese New Year people!!!

It was a quiet celebration this year. With someone complaining and someone not wanting to get involved, it was wise not to go look for problem. Besides, I don’t have the energy to handle the chaos of family gathering. Of course, this did not stop me from collecting red packets for my son and I. *evil laugh*

I am mentally, physically, psychologically and spiritually tired.
I also don’t understand what is going on.

Now I am in the office. *sighs* I wish I am at home, not doing anything. I’ve been doing nothing for the past two days and it was GREAT. All I did was watch TV, eat and sleep. Repeat. I even enjoyed watching the Young Guns game show hosted by 5566, four adorable and funny guys from Taiwan. Even when I don’t understand what they say and the subtitle was minimum. Why can’t they translate the whole conversation? Aren’t the translator paid to do so?

Three more day to thirties.
*raises right eyebrow*

1 comment:

carolchs said...

Happy Birthday Clara!
May you have a good one this year. :)