Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday - ain't that great after all

I had the most peculiar yet sensual dream few nights ago. It involves a local artist whose name I shall never reveal (he’s one of the good looking one kay). *winks* I had to wake up before the best part even begin. Damn it. Even in my dream the universe is still playing jokes on me. I still get the tingles when I think about it. *grins like an idiot*



There are so many things I want to blog about but I can’t for reasons I think we all know.


I must have been a real b**** the past few days because I am CONSTANTLY reminded to be nice by the universe. Someone up there made sure I have my steady supply of idiots and psychotics for the past few weeks. *rolls eyes*


The funny thing is; I still find some of their action shocking. It is hard to believe that some people can be so cunning and yet so stupid at the same time.


Eh, you think other people would not find out the truth kah? Like hello? If we can find out what was said at the other side of the earth, what makes you think we would not know what was said within the same room?


This is like one big joke no?


I don’t understand why I am expected to clean other people’s mess. Why are they paying people to screw up and expect other people to cover the mess in the ‘spirit of teamwork’?


I need a drink.

No comments: