Saturday, September 19, 2009

before the long weekend...

WTH?
I understand about the economic situation etc.
I however, do not understand “their” reasoning.

“They” were adamant with their approach.

Be patient, “they” say.

Will patience pay the bills or feed the family?

I didn’t think so too.

*sighs*


On a different note, the much awaited long weekend is here! *woohoo*

It has been a very long week. Too long if you ask me.
In fact, the whole month has been crazy.


I seriously think that I, and many others, should go mandi bunga under a bridge.

One incident after another is a little too much. They may be minor and some insignificant but it is more than enough to give me headache and other illness.


So this holiday, I will mengampai-ampai macam dugong because I deserve a break. Now how do I explain that to Ekiel?


To all muslim friends,
Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Maaf
Zahir dan Batin.

Nak duit Raya boleh?



Be safe people.

No comments: