Wednesday, June 22, 2011

planning Cambodia

One tip when booking your flight to Cambodia, it is best to arrive at Phnom Penh and depart from Siem Reap or vice versa. When we were doing our booking, my sister only told me to book to Angkor Wat and Angkor Wat was not in one of the destination.

Yes, I am ignorant like that.

I would usually find info on the world wide web, but for some reason, I didn’t and I end up buying the return tickets to Phnom Penh. I mean, it’s the capital city so surely there’s plenty of things to do.

True, but it is not Angkor Wat.

So now I have to figure out our ‘adventure’ to travel to Siem Reap and back to Phnom Penh in four days. *woohoo* Each trip takes about 5 hours but I was assured it would be worth it.

I am sure it would.

By the way, anyone knows a wishing well or a somewhere to make dreams/wishes come true? Hee. It’s for a friend I assure you. But kalau ada, saya pun mau juga. *LOL*

No comments: